A typical teenager experiences acne the most often since it usually appears when one goes through puberty. Undoubtedly, it isn’t unnatural to have acne. But it sure is a pain to get rid of. Acne can end up pushing someone to do the extreme, wherein they would go as far as doing the absurd just to rid themselves of these spots.
While there is a number of treatments that are said to cure acne, there are easier and safer ways to do so as well. One of these is to simply treat your skin right.
A proper skincare routine keeps acne from spreading, as well as decreases it in number. This would include washing the face regularly with facial soaps and the like. One part of the routine that most people tend to leave out is using a toner – which is said to be helpful for those who are oily or prone to acne. Toners usually help to get rid of the leftover residue on the face after the cleansing process.
Various products can do the job. Although it’s important to point out which products are made for the face so that there won’t be any harsh effects on the skin. There is a number of Korean Toners for Acne-prone Skin within reach in different markets. The application process is simple as well.
- 1. Wash the face thoroughly with a facial wash and water.
- 2. Once the water dries out or absorbs, apply the toner onto a cotton pad.
- 3. Wipe the face gently with the cotton pad in an upward motion.
- 4. Make sure to apply it to the areas that appear to be the least clean, such as the forehead.
Serums are said to treat acne problems too. Choosing the right serum makes a huge difference to the user, such as absorbing oils and giving the skin a matte feel rather than leaving you with a heavy, greasy feeling. Usually, acne-fighting serums contain salicylic or glycolic acids, which are common ingredients in spot treatments. Serum is typically applied after cleansing and toning.
- 1. Apply a thin layer of the serum onto the acne-prone areas.
- 2. Rub the product in an upward motion on the areas applied.
- 3. Gently tap the skin for about 30 seconds or until the serum is completely absorbed.
Some serums also provide hydration to the skin. If the skin doesn’t feel hydrated enough, moisturizer can be applied afterward. It allows the serum to sink deeply into the skin.
Another option for Acne Treatment is using creams. There’s a huge variety of different creams that are focused on treating acne. If this is something you wish to incorporate in the skincare routine, it should be your last step. Creams for acne-treatment can be applied once or twice a day, depending on how much the user needs it.
- 1. Make sure the face is dry before applying the cream.
- 2. Apply a small amount onto the affected area and make gentle rubbing movements